Wednesday 6 May 2015

April Favourites.

Hi everyone!

I usually upload my monthly favourites on the first of the every month, so this one is almost a week late, but you know what they say, better late than never! The bank holiday weekend just completely threw me off and basically I lost track of what day it was.




InstaNatural Skincare

At the beginning of April I got sent 3 products from InstaNatural - a Vitamin C Moisturiser, a Night Cream and a Moroccan Rose Water Facial Toner. I'm usually the worst at remembering to moisturise, before receiving these products I really didn't have much of a routine when it came to skincare, I just moisturised when I remembered. But since having these 3 little gems in my life, that has all changed, I think because I got results from them pretty quickly. Since using these 3 products my skin has been the best it's been in so long, I've hardly had any breakouts - if any at all - and my face just looks so much more hydrated and has a healthy glow. Infact for the last 2 weeks, my everyday makeup routine has been without foundation which is quite rare for me as I always feel quite naked without it, but I just felt like I didn't need to wear it. I will be writing a full review of these 3 products, so keep your eye our for that.


BarryM Brow Kit

I have been wanting to try BarryM's Brow Kit Shape & Define since it was released but i've just never got round to buying and trying it, i've been using the Rimmel Professional Eyebrow pencil for so many years now that I've just got myself into this rut where I didn't want to change. Since having this brow kit I have used it everyday and can't actually imagine going back to a pencil, I get a far more natural look and I find the durability to be better than a pencil. I have done a tutorial for the GlossyFinds YouTube channel using the BarryM Brow Kit, which will be uploaded in the next few days I will do a little post when it's live. In the meantime click here for the preview video.



NYX Finishing Powder - Sunkissed

This NYX Finishing Powder has probably been my most used and favourite product this month, as I said before when I was talking about the InstaNatural skincare, I have skipped the foundation out of my make up routine for the last few weeks and I have just been using this palette as a slight contour, blush and a highlight then all over my face with a fluffy brush. I was thinking of doing a tutorial on this ever so simple and natural make up look that I think would be perfect for a Spring and Summer, let me know in the comments if you would like to see that.



No foundation, no filter. 


Irresistible Me Sapphire 8in1 Complete Curler

A couple of months ago Irresistible Me sent me their Sapphire 8in1 Complete Curler and I have written a full review of this about 3 weeks ago, click here to give it a read. But I just wanted to give this curler another mention on my blog because I have used it so much this month and I have really been loving it, I have created so many different looks with it. I've been meaning to do some tutorials on the different looks I can get with the different barrels, but I just haven't got round to it yet. I promise I will though.


What have been your favourites this month?


xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment