Monday 8 February 2016

I'm a Younique Presenter!

Hi everyone!

 
As you have most likely gathered from the not very subtle or imaginative title, I have joined the Younique family and I am so excited to get stuck in and begin. I will be posting updates on here about my progress, any new products and obviously there will be reviews and tutorials to accompany.
 
Why did I decide to join? Well I have been thinking about it for probably 12 months and kept putting it off and finding excuses like "Oh, I just don't have the time" or "I don't think it's for me, I don't think I will be very good at it". But the truth is, I did have plenty of time and I do still so, it's time to think more positively and just get on with it. Plus I love make up and let's face it you can never have too much right? The products that I have tried I have been very impressed with and it's always good to earn a little bit of extra cash aswell. I have also kind of fallen in love with their whole message to raise women up. So why wouldn't I join?
 
 
My Starter Kit came in the post over the weekend and I don't think I have ever been so excited to open a parcel, I felt like a small child on Christmas day. I had so much fun pulling everything out and trying everything immediately, I ended up with my hand and arm covered in lipstick and eye shadow swatches. In the kit is
 
1x Catalogue
1x Touch Mineral Liquid Foundation Shade Stick
1x set Touch Mineral Liquid Foundation samples
1x set Moodstruck Minerals Pigment Powder samples
1x set Beachfron Bronzer samples
1x set Moodstruck Minerals Pressed Blusher samples
1x set Skincare samples
1x Moodstruck Addiction 3 Shadow Palette
1x Moodstruck 3D Fibre Lashes Mascara
1x Moodstruck Precision Eyeliner Pencil
1x Splurge Cream Shadow
1x Lucrative Lip Gloss
1x Moodstruck Opulence Lipstick
 


 
 
 
If you're interested in joining or finding out more information about any of the products, then please don't hesitate to contact me or click here to go straight to my Younique page. You can also purchase any of the Younique products through my online party that will be running until Valentine's Day by clicking here.
 
Get in touch if you would like to host a Younique Party with your girlfriends and a few glasses of Prosecco or if you don't want to go to that effort, you can even host a party online and receive FREE and HALF PRICE gifts!
 
I can't wait to start playing and experimenting with these beautiful products and post some gorgeous blog posts for you guys.
 

xxx

 


No comments:

Post a Comment