Friday 24 October 2014

New Girl.

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog!

I’ve been planning to write my own blog for quite some time now, but I have just never got myself round to doing it, since I have got a bit more spare time now there is no better time to start. So back to basics – I’m Charlotte Smart, 22 years old and live in West Midlands, however I am originally from London. I finished Secondary School with 7 GCSEs and a group of the best friends, I then continued my education at Sixth Form, which was such a very fun 2 years and I met some amazing people. I came away from Sixth Form with 2 A Levels and 1 AS Level. Many of my friends were going off to University but I decided that more learning just wasn't for me, so I got myself a job in retail whilst I figured out what it was I wanted to do with my life. I currently work in an office as a PA, I enjoy my job.

I am in love with anything related to beauty and fashion, I will be blogging my beauty and fashion favourites, what I'm wearing and loving.


I am also a great lover of food and I enjoy cooking, so expect a load of posts about food and maybe some recipes.

 I’m excited about getting this going finally…

I really hope you like it!




No comments:

Post a Comment