Friday 23 January 2015

FOTD: Minimal & Simple.

Happy Friday everyone!

I haven't published a FOTD for a few weeks - bad blogger points!

If you read my most recent blog post about my week away from make up then you may know that I managed to get my skin looking the best it's looked in a long time by not wearing make up for a week and doing a few other things that helped my skin look healthier.

Seeing as my skin is looking much clearer and I have no spots - at the moment - I decided that wearing foundation was just pointless, I wanted to continue to give my skin a bit of a break and flaunt my almost flawless skin - I saw almost because nothing is ever perfect. I have gone for a very minimal look that is so simple to create and I actually quite like it.




What's on my face:
Smashbox Primer - Pore Minimiser
Collection Last Finish Concealer - Fair
Rimmel Clear Complexion Clarifying Powder - Transparent
Maybelline Dream Terra Sun - Tiger
MUA Blusher - Candyfloss


What's on my eyes:
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil - Dark Brown
Essence I Love Volume Mascara - Black


I hope this inspires any of you to show off your skin and have a break from make up or even just foundation.

Have a fabulous weekend beautiful people!

What's your go to minimal and simple make up look? 


xxx




2 comments:

  1. Your skin looks beautiful and this look is so nice!
    I'm a little interested in testing out eyeshadows atm but I do want to have days where I go minimal (there's no inbetween with me )

    Sarah xo
    Http://timetoseethestars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah, I am very pleased with the results from having a break from make up and just looking after my skin. I am exactly the same, I am either sporting a look like this one or I have a face full of make up.

      xx

      Delete