Saturday 3 January 2015

December Favourites

Hi everyone and welcome to 2015!

I hope you had a fabulous Christmas and New Year, I can't believe how quickly 2014 has come and gone, and I trust that you over indulged just as much as I did, it has to be done at this time of year really doesn't it?

Here are a few things I have been enjoying during December and over the festive season, there isn't much in this month's favourites, only because I haven't found or tried anything new. But I am sure that will change after I have spent some time trying out my Christmas gifts.



Pinterest
I have had a Pinterest account for quite some time now but I haven't really used it all that much until recently, and I have especially been loving it this month for finding inspiration for make up looks for over Christmas and ideas for festive food. Pinterest is an app that can be used online and your SmartPhone where you can create 'boards' and 'pin' things that you are interested in or things that you want, a bit like a wish list. I have quite a few boards and pins, for example I mostly 'pin' things related to hair, beauty, fashion, food and quotes. If you want to follow me on Pinterest and see what I am interested in then my handle is @cdsmart92. When I am browsing on Pinterest the time just runs away with me, I say to myself I will only have a nosey for 5 minutes and before I know it an hour has gone by! It's brilliant for finding different ways for anything whether it's hair & beauty, food, quotes, weddings and anything DIY.

         

New Look Super Skinny Jeans
I bought these jeans from New Look a few months ago as a bit of a quick replacement because I had literally worn my previous favourite pair of jeans out and I can quite confidently say that I will do the same to these too, seeing as I have pretty much lived in these this month! They are probably the most comfortable pair of jeans I have ever put on my legs, the fabric isn't as thick as denim, they are kind of stretchy - a little bit similar to a jegging type material. I usually struggle to find jeans as I have fairly big hips but I'm not very tall, so normally jeans are either perfect on my hips but too long or the ideal length but then too small for my hips - nightmare! But the leg length is just right and fits me like a glove on the hips. Not only are they so comfortable to wear but they only cost me about £20 or £25 I can't remember exactly, which is about half the price of what I usually spend on jeans so I am definitely happy with this purchase!


Ghost
I have loved this perfume for years, it's one perfume that I always go back to, however I ran out about 5 years ago and for some unknown reason I never repurchased it. But it's okay because my Nan and Grandad came to the rescue and bought me some for my birthday in September, although I have had it for 4 months I only started using it this month and I'm not exaggerating when I say I have worn it every single day! Ghost is quite musky and has a floral and feminine fragrance which I find very enticing.


What have you been loving this month?


xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment