Wednesday 28 January 2015

I'm a Glossy Girl.

Hi everyone!

Ages ago I applied to write for Glossy Finds and to be honest with you I had forgotten all about it because I hadn't heard anything back, however last weekend I had an email from Glossy Finds asking me to pitch a few story ideas for February. Long story short, they really liked the ideas I had pitched and so now I am writing for them - I'm a Glossy Girl!

I am so excited about this and proud of little me, I have already written my first story which will be published at the start of February and I am now getting started on my next story! Plus, I've got my second badge, I will keep you updated as I progress through the badges.

If you don't know what Glossy Finds is, it's a website that seeks out bloggers or anyone that has an interest in writing about everything hair, beauty and lifestyle and publish their stories which gives the blogger more credit as a writer and also more exposure for their own blog.

Like I said, I have finished writing my first story and sent it off and it will be published on their website on 4th February. I will be reminding you guys so don't worry, whenever my stories are posted I will link it here on my blog so that you don't miss out and get to read it too.

I hope you will enjoy reading my posts over on Glossy Finds just as much as I will enjoy writing them.


Let me know what you think.


xxx




5 comments:

  1. Congratulations lovely! That's so exciting, can't wait to see your posts up there :)
    xx

    cleverspice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alicia! Would you like to see updates on here as to when new posts go up on Glossy Finds? xx

    ReplyDelete