Saturday 22 November 2014

Christmas Gift Guide: UNDER £15 STOCKING FILLERS.

Welcome to the third and final my Christmas Gift Guide, here are a few gifts that are under £15 and ideal for stocking fillers. 

The first thing that came to mind when I thought of stocking fillers was fluffy socks, every girl I know just loves chilling out with a mug of chocolate and trashy mags whilst wearing a pair of Primark's finest fluffy socks! You can get loads of cute colours and designs from Primark for £2 - such a bargain! But I saw these from New Look for £5.99, how cute are these though? At the end of Christmas Day, after you've taken your heels off, these would be perfect to slip on and put your feet up with your tin of Quality Streets or After Eights. 

Something for the men now but staying on the cosy theme. Not many men will admit it but they love getting the handy stuff for Christmas like pants, socks, jumpers and scarves. So here is a super cosy and chunky snood from ASOS for £15. I chose a snood over a scarf because I have seen so many men wear scarves totally wrong and what should look so trendy just looks ridiculous, a snood is so much easier to put on and wear.


I don't know about you, but I love getting tanning products in my stocking it saves buying it for myself. My all time favourite fake tan is St Moriz, it's cheap and a brilliant product - it still smells like biscuits like all other fake tans though. The St Moriz Tanning Loves to Party gift set is perfect for the teenagers you know or even your girl friends for a secret santa as it's only £9.99 from feelunique.com. There are plenty of other gift sets available, this was just one that caught my eye.  

This next gift is something that I have heard people rave about for months and I want one so badly. It's the Tangle Teezer, I have read plenty of reviews on this and it sounds amazing. Basically it is a little brush that is designed in a way that detangles your hair with no pulling or tugging, not only is this so useful but there are so many designs and types. My favourite is from the Compact Styler collection in gold which retails are £12.25 but there are various colours to choose from.

Staying on the topic of hair, why not give your girly friends a CoLab Dry Shampoo Travel Kit from feelunique.com for £10. I think that this is a perfect little Christmas gift because no one wants to turn down an invite or be late to a Christmas party because they've got to wash their hair, so whoever you buy this gift for can keep that clean-feel to their hair at their fingertips with a choice of the mini versions of all of the fragrances in this range. 

Do you know someone that is obsessed with taking 'selfies'? The Selfie-Stick has got to be the perfect gift for them. These things have become a huge craze, there are loads of shops and online stores that are selling them for different prices, but I saw one in River Island the other day for £8.

In my other two Christmas Gift Guides I put something in that was a little personal, so I thought I would slip one into this one too. While I was browsing on notonthehighstreet.com for the other items I came across this very cute little Initial Coin Purse with Compact Mirror, it is made from Liberty fabric which is undoubtedly very feminine and is only £14.50

After a marathon of very girly items, here is something for the men. These Mug Sets would be great for a Husband or Boyfriend, Dad or Grandad as there seems to be a mug for most things alot of men are interested in, whether they enjoy gardening, golfing or watching football. They are from Tesco and are £7.50 each and each mug comes with a little something for example the "Play a Round of Golf" mug comes with some tees and the "Potter in the Garden" mug comes with a pencil and plant labels. 

And now a mug for the ladies. This Her Ladyship Mug is also from Tesco and is only £2 so is a perfect little stocking filler and I personally love it and would enjoy every sip of my tea out of this mug.

The very last stocking filler idea is yet another girly item, I apologise that there aren't many manly gifts in this one! It's Essie Nail Varnish Duo Kits in various different colours and are around £13.00, you can get them from Debenhams, Boots and Superdrug.

I hope you liked this and my other 2 Christmas gift guides and I hope that it's given you some ideas for what to buy this Christmas!

xxx

*these photos are not mine*




























1 comment: