Saturday 15 November 2014

HOW: I Blowdry My Hair

Hi everyone,

I am going to show you how I blowdry my hair and which products and tools I use to get this look.
























Here is everything I use:


ETI Turbodryer 2000 - Fuschia
£28.95 (excl VAT)
Capital Hair & Beauty 

Head Jog 65 Ionic Paddle Brush
£3.85 (excl VAT)
Capital Hair & Beauty
Head Jog Sup Klip-itz - Zebra
£3.45 (excl VAT)
Capital Hair & Beauty


Argan Oil Heat Defence Leave In Spray
99p
Bodycare 



Before I do anything, I brush through my hair to get rid of any tangles and spray in some heat defence from root to ends - particularly focusing on the ends - then brush my hair again to make sure the product is evenly distributed. 


I like to have a little bit of volume, so I tip my head upside down and quickly blast dry the roots. 



I dry my hair in 3 sections, I put the top two thirds of my hair up in the clip on the top of my head and use the paddle brush to completely dry my hair. Each time making sure that the hairdryer is pointing down, this will prevent frizz and creates a smooth and straight look. 



For the middle section I blowdry my hair upwards, pointing the hairdryer upwards too. This is called over direction and creates volume at the roots, then I blowdry the ends downwards to get a smooth finish. 


The third and final section is the very top of my hair and what was my fringe (bangs). I dry the last section similar to the previous, I dry it upwards and backwards which again creates volume at the roots and makes the front of my hair sweep backwards instead of sitting on my face. Then just like the middle section, I dry the ends downwards for a sleek finish.




And this is what I end up with. I don't use any styling products when I just dry my hair as I think that it weighs my hair down and makes it flat, also I only really do this once or twice a week when I wash my hair. 


If you want to see more posts on hair tools, comment below :) xxx






















No comments:

Post a Comment