Tuesday 24 March 2015

GLOSSYFINDS: YouTube Channel Launch & My First Video.


Hi everyone!

As you may all know I write and work for GlossyFinds as an Editorial Assistant - and loving it may I add! What you might not know is that GlossyFinds have recently launched their YouTube Channel (click here to watch the latest videos and SUBSCRIBE) they asked me to be one of the GlossyGirls that features on their channel. 

I have to be honest, I wasn't sure at first because actually sitting down in front of a camera and filming is so much different to writing a blog, and surprisingly harder. But after having a few arguments with myself over it, I decided that I should just do it, despite how scared and nervous I was about it! 

My first video went up this evening, I would love for you all to watch it. Give it a thumbs up if you liked it - this is the first time I have done anything like this, so it might not be up to Zoella standard - but I promise I will try and get better. Don't forget to watch the other GlossyGirl's videos and SUBSCRIBE




Did you enjoy my first YouTube video for GlossyFinds? 


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment