Sunday 1 March 2015

February Favourites

Hi everyone!

Is it just me or does it feel like we blinked and February was over?  I'm not complaining though because now it's March, it means that my favourite time of the year is on it's way - Spring and Summer!


Vidal Sassoon Salonist - Medium Intense Red

If you read my review from last week you will know that I got sent some Vidal Sassoon Salonist home hair colouring kits from Super Savvy Me last month, if you haven't read it click here. However, seeing as it is in this month's favourites then I guess it's a bit of a give away that I loved it! I used the Medium Intense Red, the colour is gorgeous and I have had so many compliments since colouring my hair. Compared to other brands this has left my hair with a richer colour with more depth, my hair was left looking shiny, soft and healthy. Even now, 2 weeks after using and 5 washes the colour is still just has vibrant. 




Collection Shimmer Shades - Blusherlicious

I bought this just after Christmas while I was out shopping in the January sales, I mentioned it in my January Sales Haul. Although I have had it for a couple of months, I only really started using it this month and have been literally everyday! Having the four different shades of pink leaves such a pretty blush on my cheeks, it is shimmery but it's not too much. I usually swipe my blusher brush across all four shades and then just dab my brush into the lightest shade and use it as a highlighter on my cheek bones. 




Essence - I Love Extreme Volume Mascara

At the beginning of February I reviewed this mascara, if you haven't read it click here. This mascara was a pleasent surprise, I have to be honest I bought it as a little bit of an experiment. It was only £2.80 from Wilko so I wasn't expecting great things from it, but honestly I have to admit I was proven wrong. The length  and volume that this mascara makes my lashes go to is amazing and it's so cheap, how can you not love it?


Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

I got this palette for Christmas and I have been loving it ever since, but during February I have been using it at least 20 out of the 28 days of the month. The colours are so pretty, sparkly and girly - I just love it! I have been creating so many different looks with this palette, if you want to see a couple of them just click the links below. 


Glossy Finds

You may or may not know that I have recently started writing for Glossy Finds, it's in this month's favourites because I have been enjoying writing for them so much over the past month. Just incase you don't know what Glossy Finds is, it's a website where bloggers write about everything related to beauty, anything from reviews, tutorials and the latest celebrity trends. I have written a few articles for them now, if you want to give them a read click the links below. I always write a little blog post when a  new Glossy Finds post goes up, so keep your eyes peeled.
Leo Bancroft Blissfully Bouncy Review
Valentine's Day Hair Tutorial
Valentine's Day Make Up Tutorial
Beauty Looks from The Oscars 2015




What have you been loving this month?


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment