Wednesday 25 February 2015

GLOSSY FINDS: Beauty Looks from The Oscars 2015

Hi everyone!

If you read my last blog post on My Best Dressed at The Oscars 2015, then you will know that I watched The Oscars on Sunday night/Monday morning and I loved some of the dresses that were on the Red Carpet, so I have written an article over on Glossy Finds on beauty looks from the Red Carpet this year and it has just gone live.

Click the picture to be taken straight to my article.


Also I got the last Glossy Girl Badge which makes me a Glossy Girl Beauty Icon. I am loving writing for Glossy Finds, so much in fact that I am now working for them, I accepted a job opportunity to be their Editorial Assistant. I am really enjoying it, the projects they send me are right up my street!

I hope you like my article on Glossy Finds, let me know your thoughts.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment