Friday 6 February 2015

GIFT GUIDE: Valentines Day for Her

Hi guys!

Welcome to the second in my Valentines Day series, as the title quite clearly explains this is a helping hand for all you boys and men out there who have no idea what to buy your Girlfriend or Wife for Valentines Day. I've heard that we are quite tricky to buy or, so what better help than getting a few ideas from a girl, so I hope this helps you out.



Right then lads, if you really want to spoil the lovely lady in your life then in my opinion some make up could be the way to go. Obviously I'm not expecting you to walk into Boots or Debenhams and know what you're looking for or anything like that, that's what I am here for I will list a few different products that vary in price.

Benefit Benetint - Cheek & Lip Tint, it stains the lips so no smudged lipstick on your date night!
Boots
£24.50

Benefit BADgal Lash
£17.50


MAC Lipstick - I would recommend Ruby Woo which is a Matte Red shade or if you want something a little less daring then maybe Politely Pink. But the girls on any MAC counter are very helpful and will guide you. 
£15.50 


O.P.I Nail Lacquer - An Affair in Red Square
Debenhams
£11


It's a well known fact that us girls just love a good hot bath, even better if it has bubbles or some sort of bath bomb. So do yourself a favour guys and take a trip into Lush and have a look at their Valentines collection, I will list some below.

Unicorn Horn - Bubble Bar
£3.25


Heart Throb - Bubble Bar
£3.65


Floating Flower - Bath Bomb
£3.50


Love Locket - Bath Bomb
£6.95


Every girl I know - including me - loves receiving perfume because we just love to smell good and it makes us feel beautiful and confident! Now I know that there are loads to choose from and I know that once you've smelled a few, you've smelled them all. So here are some of my favourites and bestsellers from a few different stores that range in price.

Paco Rabanne - Lady Million Eau de Parfum 80ml
£66
The Fragrance Shop


Dior - Miss Dior Eau de Parfum 50ml
£64.99
The Perfume Shop


Vera Wang - Love Struck Eau de Parfum 50ml
£49.50
Boots


Chloe - Love Story Eau de Parfum 30ml
£47
Debenhams


Now for the typical Valentines Day presents, flowers and chocolates, which are always appreciated and great to accompany any of the above gift ideas.

There's no point me telling you which chocolates to buy because everyone likes different types, but I am sure you know her favourites so go for that, whether it s a box of Thorntons or Guylian or just a selection of the chocolate bars she loves. If your Valentine is still on a New Year health kick then maybe chocolates may not be the right choice, check out Edible Bouquets (UK) or Edible Arrangements (US) which sell fresh fruit bouquets. I know that probably sounds odd, but trust me they are beautiful - look!

Edible Bouquets


Edible Arrangements 

Right so onto flowers, everyone goes for a single Rose or a dozen Roses and to be honest as pretty as they are, they're just so cliche and they die really quickly! Personally I would love a bouquet of flowers that includes my favourite colour, or a bunch of Lillies. Any florist will help you out with what to have in a bouquet, you just need to give a colour scheme! Another pointer lads, send some flowers to her work or her door with Interflora , how romantic would that be!
I hope this has helped you out guys, you've got just over a week left to decide what you're buying her!

Will you be buying any of these for your Girlfriend or Wife? What will you be buying her this Valentines Day?

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment