Thursday 12 February 2015

GLOSSY FINDS: Valentine's Day Hair Tutorial

Hi everyone!

Just a quick one for today, to let you all know that my Valentine's Day Hair Tutorial has just gone up on Glossy Finds

I created these voluminous, bouncy curls that I think are perfect for whatever you have planned on Saturday, whether it's a date with your Valentine or a night out with your single ladies! 



If you want to see how you can get this hairstyle for your Valentine's night, then pop over to Glossy Finds or click here.



I hope that you enjoy reading my tutorial and I would love to hear you feedback!

P.s I have my next badge, I am now a Glossy Girl Expert - eeekkk

What are your plans on Valentine's Day? 


xxx



2 comments:

  1. How do your curls look so perfect!? And your hair colour is so pretty! I like how it looks when you've clipped it back a bit :) My hair is way to thick to pull this off! But your glossy finds post looks great, I like how you've included a gif!

    xx | cleverspice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alicia, it's all about making sure you brush each section of hair before you curl it, to make sure it's as smooth as possible. Thank you, I do love my red hair. For thicker hair just gather less hair to pin at the back, or take it from each side, back comb at the crown and pin the sides back. I'm glad you liked my post. Keep your eyes peeled for more. Xx

      Delete