Sunday 8 February 2015

REVIEW: Essence I Love Extreme Volume Mascara

Hi everyone!

I bought this Essence I Love Extreme Volume mascara from Wilkinsons quite a few months ago now, I think it was November last year. I didn't really have high expectations for this product because it was so cheap - only £2.80 - but I have to say I was completely and utterly stunned by this mascara, I use it everyday without fail.

I thought I would upload this as part of my Valentine's series because it's perfect for those of you who want long lashes without the hassle of falsies on your date night.



The packaging is quite simple really, but then again for less than £3 it's not going to be luxurious, so for the price it's okay. It fits perfectly in your hand which makes it easy to use and comfortable to hold. 




This mascara is 'extremely' good, the volume and length my lashes go to - even after just one coat - is amazing, I normally apply 2 coats which just leaves my lashes looking incredibly long, it really opens up my eyes. It has an extra large brush catches every lash, coating them in an ultra-black pigment.

However, one thing that I would say about this mascara is that you do have to make sure that you remove any excess from the wand, otherwise your lashes will end up clumping together.

No Mascara

1 Coat

2 Coats

It does last the whole day without smudging and it doesn't transfer under or above my eye, which is good for me because I tend to touch my eyes quite a lot throughout the day, with this in mind it is fairly easy to remove at the end of the day.

Overall, I think it is safe to say that I love this mascara, it makes such a difference to my lashes. They are incredibly long, dark and full of volume, it's long lasting and stays put. It's perfect for your date this Valentine's Day and you won't have to endure the hassle of glueing false lashes on and the worry during the night if the corners are lifting.



Have you used this mascara? What did you think?


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment