Monday 2 February 2015

GLOSSY FINDS: My First Post

Hi beauties!

This is a short and sweet one today guys! A few days ago I told you all the exciting news that I am now writing for Glossy Finds, if you haven't already, click here to read the post.

I said I would keep you updated on my activity at Glossy Finds - I'm a girl of her word - so I just wanted to let you all know that my first post has been published, it's a review of some Leo Bancroft hair products that I have been absolutely loving at the moment - I am so pleased with it!

I would love for you all to give it a read, so click the picture below to go directly to my first post and find out what my thoughts are on these products - I hope you like it!


I would love to know what you think of my first post on Glossy Finds, so leave me a comment below.

xxx



http://www.glossyfinds.com/leo-bancroft-blissfully-bouncy-review-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment