Sunday 28 December 2014

Festive FOTD

Yesterday was kind of a second mini Christmas because my parents and little sister were visiting my family in London for Christmas this year, so they came round to my house bearing many gifts - which I got excited like a little child about - and I put out a bit of a buffet type spread for nibbles. 

This is the make up look I wore yesterday, its quite subtle and not very dramatic, but with the shimmery eyeshadow and berry lip I thought it was quite festive. 

What's on my face:
DiorSkin Star Foundation - 002 Light Beige
Collection Lasting Finish Concealer - Fair
Rimmel Clear Complexion Clarifying Powder - Transparent
Maybelline Dream Terra Sun - Tiger




What's on my eyes:
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil - Dark Brown
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette 
Foxy - Brow bone
Bootycall - Brow bone & inner corner/tear duct
Maybelline Dream Terra Sun - Tiger - Crease & blend up to brow bone
Tease - Crease & blended up to brow bone
Verve - Eyelid centre
Pistol - Outer corner & blend into crease
Busted - Outer corner & blend into crease
Blackout - Lower lash line
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner - Black
Essence I Love Volume Mascara - Black






What's on my lips:
MaxFactor Lipfinity Lasting Lip Tint - 06 Royal Plum
Vaseline Lip Therapy - Rosy Tint

       

What was your festive make up look? I would love to see it #FestiveFOTD @cdsmartx


xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment