Monday 1 December 2014

November Favourites.

I can't quite get my head around the fact that it is December already and Christmas is just around the corner. This is bitter sweet for me, I am super excited for Christmas and I am feeling rather festive, but it's less than a month away and I haven't even started buying gifts for anyone yet - whoopsie!

Anyways, enough of the festivities, let's get into the purpose of this post - my November favourites.



D&G - 10 La Roue De La Fortune
This is right up my street! It's part of Dolce & Gabbana's Anthology range and is such a pretty, feminine and floral fragrance. I have had this perfume for well over a year now, it has lasted well but sadly it is getting rather low since I have worn it almost everyday during November. I bought this from a friend of mine for £20, I did a little nosey-ing around and found out that it retails for more than that from Amazon - £27.99 but if you buy it from Tesco it only costs £19! 


Vaseline Lip Therapy - Rosy Lips
I don't know about you, but once we get to this time of year when the weather is a lot colder and blustery my lips are so dry all of the time! So during the winter months this little Vaseline pot is my saviour, it goes everywhere with me and is always in my handbag - somewhere. Not only does this handy must-have protect your lips from the elements but it also leaves a subtle rosy tint on your lips and it smells so pretty, as it contains rose and almond oil. I have had this pot for months, I think I picked up in the Summer from Boots


Soap & Glory - Righteous Butter 
I don't have much of a skin care routine at the moment, mainly because I haven't found any products that I am 100% happy with and leave my skin feeling amazing. However, I do absolutely LOVE anything from Soap & Glory and this Righteous Butter is no exception. I only have the travel size at the moment which is 50ml, only because I wanted to try it out before I bought the full size. I can assure you once this runs out - which I have no doubt will be very soon - I am definitely going to be purchasing the full size version. This is a body butter so obviously I moisturise my body with it, but I also use it to go under my foundation, I find that it makes such a smooth base for my make up to go onto. Not only does it feel so good on my skin but it smells amazing too, it's a kind of fruity scent initially but then once it's soaked in you get a hint of woody musk. Love it!


Clinique Chubby Stick -  07 Super Strawberry
I got given this a couple of years ago, I think it was in a gift bag from a Christmas party or something like that. I completely forgot that I had it if I'm honest, it was only until I went through a handbag that I found it and I am so glad I did! I have been wearing this most days, coupled with the Vaseline Rosy Lips and it just gives a natural tint to my lips and a slight shine. Clinque's Chubby Stick isn't a lipstick or a gloss it's more like a coloured balm, it's so moisturising and leaves my lips feeling so soft. 




The Body Shop - Wild Argan Oil Bubbling Bath
If you have read last month's favourites then you might know that I am a huge lover of anything Argan Oil, especially The Body Shop's Wild Argan Oil range. I mentioned the body butter in my October favourites, I am still loving that but I am now a huge fan of the bubble bath as well. What with the nights getting longer and colder, and the stress of Christmas shopping, there is nothing like jumping into a hot bubble bath to relax. Body Shop's Argan Oil bubble bath is so warming, the aromas will chill me out and it leaves my skin feeling and smelling incredible afterwards. 




What have you been loving this month?

xxx

























No comments:

Post a Comment