Friday 12 December 2014

FOTD Friday: Simple Liner

Happy Friday everyone! 

My FOTD is just something simple that I do towards the end of week but a little bit more than my usual everyday make up.

I love this look, it's so versatile for anything you have planned whether it's a day at the office with back to back meetings or a day off shopping. This make up look is so easy to carry through to the night aswell, all I would do is add a dramatic red lip. Sometimes I pair this with eyeshadow but today I have just gone with a lined top lip with no eyeshadow, just a highlighter in the inner corners of my eyes. 

                                             


                             

                                      


What I'm wearing:
- DiorSkin Star Foundation - 020 Light Beige
- Collection Lasting Finish Concealer - Fair
- Rimmel Clear Complexion Clarifying Powder - Transparent
- Maybelline Dream Terra - Tiger
- Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil - Dark Brown
- Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner - Black
- Essence I Love Volume Mascara - Black 

What are you simple liner looks? Use the hashtag #BeautSmartLiner so I can see them.


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment