Tuesday 2 December 2014

TUTORIAL: My Everyday Make-Up.

The first thing that I want to say is that I am by no means a make-up artist neither have I had any training, this is just how I usually do my make-up on a daily basis.



Products I use:


L'Oreal True Match Foundation - Rose Vanilla 
Collection Lasting Finish Concealer - Fair
Rimmel Clear Complexion Clarifying Powder - Transparent
Maybelline Dream Terra Sun - Tiger

Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil - Dark Brown
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette 
Tease, Bootycall & Foxy.

Essence I Love Extreme Volume - Ultra Black



First of all I moisturise my face with Soap & Glory Righteous Butter, this leaves a smooth base for me to apply my foundation onto.

I squirt one pump of my foundation to the back of my hand and with a foundation brush I apply the product to my face in thin layers until I have the right coverage, I drag anything thats left on the brush down my neck. On a day to day basis I generally go for a light coverage, I only go for a heavier coverage if I am doing something on the night or on night outs.



I grab my concealer and apply it under my eyes, down the bridge of my nose, brow bone, forehead, cupids bow and chin, then I blend this is in with my finger but you could use your foundation brush or a sponge. 


With a big powder brush I set my foundation and concealer with my Rimmel Clear Complexion powder, then taking the excess all over my face and blend to my neck to make sure they are the same colour. 


With a blusher brush or a contouring brush, I apply my bronzer in the hollow of my cheeks - just under my cheek bone - around my foreheard and along my jawline. This just adds a tad of definition to my face and I like to have a bronzed look - especially this time of year. 



I take the same bronzer, but this time with a little shadow brush and put it into my eye socket and blend it across my crease and up towards my brow bone. 


Now it's time to fill in my eyebrows, I very rarely go anywhere without my brows on! I use the Rimmel Professional Eyebrow pencil and all I do is just follow the natural outline of my eyebrow and fill in any gaps.



Just to highlight my brow bone a little bit, I use the blending end of the brush that comes in the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette with both Foxy and Bootycall and blend that into the bronzer. 


Using the other end of the brush I take Bootycall and just apply that to the inner corners of my eyes, this gives me a more awake look and brightens up my eyes. I drag the colour across my eyelid and under my eyes a little bit. 



Going back to my Naked 2 palette and the blending end of the brush I take the shade Tease into my crease and blend it out towards my brow bone. 


I don't always use the same mascara every day, but here I am using Essence I Love Extreme Volume from Wilko, it was only around the £2 an absolute bargain and it makes my eyelashes super long and bold. All I do to apply my mascara is wiggle the wand at the root coat my eyelashes, I normally apply 2 or 3 coats depending on how much volume I am fancying that day.  


I don't always wear lipgloss or lipstick, but if I do it's usually a neutral or light pink shade. As I mentioned in my November Favourites I have been loving my Clinique Chubby Stick in Super Strawberry and my Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips. 








 I hope you enjoyed this tutorial, send me your everyday make-up looks using the hashtag #BeautSmartEveryday on Twitter or Instagram.

xxx













No comments:

Post a Comment