Friday 5 December 2014

OOTD: White Lace

When I woke up this morning it was so dull and drizzly outside that I wanted to inject a a little spring into my outfit to brighten up my day. 

Due to the typical british weather, I couldn't take my OOTD photos outside - without getting soaked anyways - so I had to settle with taking them inside, which means I had very limited places to take the photos. The next OOTD post will have better photographs, I promise! 







I bought this white/cream top from Next a few years ago and I still love it, it's perfect for a spring or summer's day but like today it's great to brighten up a dull winter's day. It is quite a sheer material so I normally put a vest top underneath, today I am wearing a basic white vest top from Primark. I really like the floral lace batwing sleeves and panel at the top, I just love how flattering and slimming the shape of this blouse is. 


These jeans are such a favourite of mine at the moment - I have a sneaky suspicion that they could be appearing in my next favourites post. They are a skinny fit and so comfy, I bought them from New Look and I think there were only about £20, such a bargain because I normally go to River Island for my jeans which would cost me over double that.

On my feet are my Classic UGG boots, my go to for footwear in the winter, they're like slippers that you can wear outside. Excuse the state of mine, they are in a desperate need of a clean. Note to self - don't go on a water ride wearing brand new UGG boots!




 This cream daisy necklace is from Cherry Diva, an online shop that sells beautiful dresses, statement jewellery and accessories. If you love gorgeous, glitzy jewellery and you're a bit of a magpie, then I urge you to check out Cherry Diva, you will fall in love with their stuff - I promise you. 


Are you a fan of lace?

xxx




































No comments:

Post a Comment